Optimizing city functions and promoting economic growth.
An integrated app providing tourism, hospitality and service recommendations
as well as resource sharing to citizens or visitors.
Smart City uses information and communication technology (ICT) to improve operational efficiency, share information with the public and provide a better quality of government service and citizen welfare.
The main goal Smart City is to optimise city functions and promote economic growth while also improving the quality of life for citizens by using smart technologies and data analysis. The value lies in how this technology is used rather than simply how much technology is available.
- Search function and recommendations
- Reservations and discounts
- User-generated content shared on external SNS
- No-fee D2C smart order service that allows self-employed businesses to receive orders and deliver products independently without relying on existing high-fee delivery apps.
- CRM function that provide all marketing-related data so that you can lead effective marketing initiatives on your own unlike other delivery apps.
- Allows F&B self-employed businesses to donate leftovers through the smart order D2C platform.
- Enables vulnerable groups such as underfed youth and elderly to order and receive food and household goods without damaging their self-esteem.
- Creates additional income for delivery workers with donations or government-funded initiatives.